- ▶noun a Bihari language spoken especially in northern Bihar. – origin Sanskrit, from Mithilā, a place in northern Bihar.
- Maithili Language and Linguistics: Some Background Notes
- Maithili is a New Indo—Aryan (NIA) language written in the. Devanagarizp script. In the past, Maithili was regarded either ~as a dialect of.
- Maithili Ramachandran: Curriculum Vitae
- Oct 30, 2010 K.S. Kavi Kumar, Maithili Ramachandran and Brinda Viswanathan.
- A Survey of Maithili Literature
- iv. मममअनु म.
- Dream spaces
- Maithili Ahluwalia, Bungalow 8, recommends, "For interiors, I think tribal chic is a huge trend. However, never blindly follow whimsical trends.
- Gandhi Shilp Bazaar from August 19
- They also include dazzling and colourful varieties of Dhokra castings, stone carvings, palm leaf engraving and applique works of Orissa, Maithili d Madubani paintings.
- Visva-Bharati pro-VC caught in art row
- Singh is a respected scholar of Maithili and Bengali and has headed prestigious institutions like the Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore, and Centre for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies, University of Hyderabad.
- Former Ba teacher wins poetry award
- Her latest book of poems Swarnim Saanjh (Golden Evening) won her the Maithili Sharan Gupt Award which is given by National Poet Maithili Sharan Gupt Memorila Trust in New Delhi, India. "I don't have words to express my excitement.
- Dress code ruling splits Nepalis
- In the past, Nepal had started using Maithili and Newari, the two languages spoken by a large number of people, in local government offices. But the court banned it, saying Nepali alone was the official language.
- Maithili language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Maithili language (मैथिली, মৈথিলী, Maithilī) is spoken in the eastern region of India and South-eastern region of Nepal.
- Ethnologue report for language code: mai
- There is a Maithili Academy. Linguistics and literature taught at Patna University and at L. N.
- Learn Maithili online
- Offers basic words and phrases for learning Maithili language.
- maithili folk song - YouTube
- Feb 12, 2007 [Maithili Vidyapati Song] Jai Jai Bhairaviby rajnipallavi47495 views tohri mai ke damad lagboai ge maithili songs (s...
Maithili is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maithili books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about storm
gang gang activities
information technology audit
dreaming of death