A selection of articles related to maitri upanishad.
Original articles from our library related to the Maitri Upanishad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maitri Upanishad.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Maitri Upanishad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maitri Upanishad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- The following are the Major Upanishads: Aitereya Kaushitaki, Taittiriya, Katha, Shvetasvatara, Brihadaranyaka, Isha, Kena, Chandogya, Mandukya, Mundaka and Prashna. Of these Mandukya, Katha, Mundaka, Kena and Prashna, and Maitri of the minor are ...
- Meet the Bhatias: Small community, big achievements
- Photo courtesy: Maitri Porecha. 85; 0; 0; 85. alt Marisha Karwa | Sun, 9 Aug 2015-07:00am , dna.
- India Is Officially Reclaiming Yoga, And It's Complicated
- Some describe this as union with God, as Krishna said, others as the union of breath, mind and consciousness, per the definition in the Maitri Upanishad. Prime Minister Modi and Yoga Minister Naik may find themselves caught in the state versus religion ...
- So Where Does Yoga Come From?
- According to Feuerstein, the Katha Upanisad "marks the transition between the post-Vedic esotericism of the earliest Upanishads and the Pre-Classical Yoga of the Epic Age. ...
- Mystic Mantra: Mind is the jailer
- There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let your mind and subtle body rest upon that and not on anything else.
Related searchesbird ringing wing tags
the sword project
oundle school famous old oundelians
rapeseed insect pests
lakshmi indian godess