A selection of articles related to maize cultivation.
Original articles from our library related to the Maize Cultivation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maize Cultivation.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 4
- (Part 4 of 5) We are in the midst of a new age…a turning point in human consciousness. Spiritual realization is taking the place of materialism, as the most cherished goal in life. We can see that competition is only a tiny fraction as productive as...
Mind >> World Mind
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Maize Cultivation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maize Cultivation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Naogaon farmers brace for bumper maize production
- NAOGAON, Mar 5: Farmers of eleven upazilas of the district are poised for a bumper production of maize this season as favourable climate condition is prevailing in the area since the early stage of the cultivation.
- Kenya Approves Cultivation Trials for GMO Maize
- "The Kenya Agricultural Livestock and Research Organisation (KALRO) and their partners, Africa Agricultural Technology Foundation(AATF) have been allowed to environmentally release the GMO maize to collect compositional analysis data," it said.
- Farmers in Jamuna basin await bumper production of maize
- BOGRA, Mar 3: Many poor and marginal farmers in the Jamuna basin areas under Shariakandi, Sonatola and Dhunat upazilas of the district are expecting a bumper production of maize this year. The authority concerned also set up sales and services centres ...
- Bumper maize production likely in Rangpur region
- According to the Department of Agriculture Extension (DAE) sources, maize cultivation increases continuously as the farmers are showing keen interest in expanding its farming after getting repeated bumper production with excellent price in recent years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.