A selection of articles related to majapahit empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Majapahit Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Majapahit Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Majapahit Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Majapahit Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ganesha Indonesia, Majapahit Empire, Java, 14th century Stone, 22
- Ganesha. Indonesia, Majapahit Empire, Java, 14th century. Stone, 22 x 19 x 15 in .
- The island of Bali
- was destined to be short-lived, because the Majapahit Kingdom reestablished its rule over Bali in 1343.
- Idiosyncratic Aspects of Malaysian Music: The Roles of the
- on the Mekong delta, Thailand; the Langkasuka empire in Kedah, Malaysia; the Sri. Vijaya empire (650-1377 A.
- boundaries of the Sumatran Srivijaya Empire, then the Majapahit Empire of Java. By the. 15th and 16th centuries, the so-called Golden.
Suggested News Resources
- Indonesia's Batik makers turn sustainable practice into an art form
- Batik textiles were worn by the leaders of the prosperous Majapahit empire, which ruled much of Southeast Asia between 1200 and 1500; they still remain a popular element of Indonesian culture.
- The Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort opens
- Notice also that in those days Bohol was ruled by a Datu named Sikatuna, which means he must have been a Muslim, while Cebu was ruled by Rajah Humabon, which means that his roots came from the Majapahit Empire which has original Hindu roots.
Suggested Web Resources
- Majapahit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Majapahit was a vast archipelagic empire based on the island of Java from 1293 to around 1500.
- The Majapahit Empire And The Arrival Of Islam - Promoting Bali
- As well as economic prosperity, the Majapahit empire also saw the first flowering of Indonesian culture, in particular certain courtly traditions still extant.
- indahnesia.com - The Majapahit kingdom - The Majapahit kingdom
- Majapahit was an archipelagic empire based on the island of Java from 1293 to around 1500.
- Majapahit Empire - all about Indonesia | XING
- Jan 15, 2009 Majapahit Empire Majapahit was an Indianized kingdom based in eastern Java from 1293 to around 1500.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.