A selection of articles related to majapahit empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Majapahit Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Majapahit Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Majapahit Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Majapahit Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What the map of Peninsula Malaysia would look like today if...
- The modern day Peninsula Malaysia was once dominated for centuries, by a number of mighty regional kingdoms having their capital cities outside the Peninsula, namely Srivijaya and Majapahit.
- The case for Southeast Asian studies
- You cannot look at the Khmer Empire, the Srivijaya and Majapahit Empires, the Malacca Sultanate, or the Kingdom of Ayutthaya—civilizations that have constructed monumental structures like Angkor Wat and Borobudur—and argue that they weren't major ...
- Duaw Kagay-an Park Relaunch Today
- The ruler of Buayan chose to stick to the old title of Rajah (a Hindu word for King) to emphasize the fact that the House of Buayan dates back to the Sri Vijaya and Majapahit empires that encompassed most of Southeast Asia.
- Flea Market of Ideas
- The fascination became even greater when I remembered that the Philippine islands were once part of the Majapahit empire, the greatest and most powerful empire that ever ruled the whole Southeast Asia. Bali was a major center of the empire's ...
- What India can learn from Indonesia on religious tolerance
- The National flag of Indonesia, called the "Sang Saka Merah-Putih" (The Sacred Red and White) has been influenced by the banner of the Majapahit Empire, which during the 13th century was one of the largest empires of the region. Hinduism and Buddhism ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Majapahit Empire Topics
Related searchessavings and loan crisis background
al stillman music by robert allen
orthogonal matrix examples
coquaternion counter-sphere geometry