A selection of articles related to majel barrett.
Original articles from our library related to the Majel Barrett. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Majel Barrett.
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Majel Barrett is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Majel Barrett books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Natural Language and Context Affects Online Reputation Strategy
- The future of search is a Star Trek type computer assistant voiced by Majel Barrett. The then-imaginary assistant used a voice-based input almost exclusively. For example: Kirk: “Computer, what is the nature of the universe?
- SoundHound's Natural Voice Search App 'Hound' Is Now Out Of Beta And Available
- Majel Barrett would approve. At the time of release, Hound has partnered with Uber and Yelp for specific results, and uses public APIs for standard tools like Google Maps for location data.
- CBS Officially Brings Roddenberry Back Into Star Trek
- Outside of Majel Barrett Roddenberry's continued involvement in the Star Trek franchise leading up to her death, it was rare to see anyone from creator Gene Roddenberry's family taking part in what the Great Bird created.
- Majel B. Roddenberry, wife of 'Star Trek' creator, dies
- Majel Barrett Roddenberry, the widow of "Star Trek" creator Gene Roddenberry and an actress whose longtime association with the "Star Trek" franchise included playing Nurse Christine Chapel in the original series, died early Thursday morning. She was 76.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.