Majlis Bachao Tehreek
- MBT demands inquiry into poll violence
- The Majlis Bachao Tehreek has petitioned the State Election Commission with a demand to constitute an independent commission to inquire into the violence and alleged highhandedness of the police during the GHMC elections held on February 2.
- Tension after clashes between MIM, Majlis Bachao Tehreek supporters
- HYDERABAD: Tension prevailed in Yakutpura on polling day as supporters of Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) and Majlis Bachao Tehreek (MBT) clashed at SRT Community Hall, a polling booth in the area. Political rivals Mumtaz Ahmed Khan from the ...
- Hyderabad: Owaisi family-led Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen party pocket borough
- Majlis Bachao Tehreek, founded by former MIM member Md Amanullah Khan, has put up Syed Mustafa Mahmood. Muslim voters, who account for about 65 per cent of the total electorate here, have been the USP of MIM, analysts say. "Consolidation of Muslim ...
- Amjedullah Khan, wife plunge into campaign mode
- Majlis Bachao Tehreek leader Amjedullah Khan is fighting the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) election for the third time in a row. Interestingly, he chose a different ward this time too or rather was forced to do so, as he says.
- MBT Cries Foul Play
- That is Amjed Ullah Khan for you, the lone ex-corporator of Majlis Bachao Tehreek (MBT). An arch rival of the Majlis, he sees a conspiracy in reservation of the Azampura division for women.
Majlis Bachao Tehreek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Majlis Bachao Tehreek books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Majlis Bachao Tehreek Topics
Related searchesemoticon head and hands emoticons
tamiami trail history