- Top 7 yoga asanas that you can master to tone your body easily!
- Makarasana or the crocodile pose is a great pose for all round stretching of the body. It is a pose that straightens and stretches the muscles of the back, legs, buttocks, and the back of the arms and legs.
- The Man From UNCLE review – lifeless revival
- Henry Cavill as Napoleon Solo and Armie Hammer as Illya Kuryakin in Guy Ritchie's The Man From UNCLE. Jonathan Romney. Sunday 16 August 2015 03.
- 10 ways to manage pain
- Backache: Relaxation asanas [makarasana, shavasana] followed by stretch [ardhakatichakrasana, ardhamatsyendrasana] and strengthening asanas [Bhujangasana and shalabhasana]. Myofascial pain, Fibromyalgia:Four week program, (i) first two weeks ...
- Rest well with relaxation postures
- In makarasana, the effect is felt at two points: the neck and the lower back. If the elbows are too far in front, tension will be felt in the neck; if they are drawn too close to the chest, tension will be felt more in the lower back.
- Om? More like OMG, Yoga Day just turned stressful
- Makarasana relaxes the body & mind. It is useful during back problems & orthopedic ailments. #YogaDay · https://t.
Makarasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Makarasana books and related discussion.