A selection of articles related to making.
Original articles from our library related to the Making. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Making.
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- Making A Difference - The Hanged Man
- A woman walks in the bare coldness and desolation of the Himalayas in wintertime. The sun is her only companion in a contemplative foot tour in which she thinks over the faded dreams, disappointments, unpleasant activities and unhappy relationship that make...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Making is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Making books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Making Sense Of An NCAA Tournament Bracket That Makes No Sense
- A year ago, it seemed like the NCAA Tournament's era of parity was under attack. Kentucky had just wrapped up an undefeated regular season and was looking so powerful that the FiveThirtyEight model assigned the Wildcats a 41 percent probability of ...
- Marines making it easier for women to cover up tattoos
- AUGUSTA, Maine -- The U.S. Marine Corps is making it easier for women to cover up tattoos by allowing them to wear crew-neck undershirts beneath their uniforms.
- Fame Is Making Spieth's Fish Bowl Seem Even Smaller
- This was always going to be a challenging year for Jordan Spieth, and not just on the golf course. Spieth knew it would be tough to repeat the results of a year in which he won the Masters and U.S.
- Evan Roth is making the art the meme stream Internet deserves
- Known in his previous life for his anarchic Internet stunts — he managed to trick the Google algorithm into making him the No.
- The 'Making a Murderer' Filmmakers Speak Honestly About Steven Avery's Chances
- If you're among those millions of Making A Murderer viewers who checks Kathleen Zellner's Twitter on a daily basis hoping for a few more clues that might point to Steven Avery's imminent exoneration, you might want to take a chill pill.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary sneeze
abracadabra i create as i speak
wicked witch of the west
carl sagan popularization of science