A selection of articles related to mako shark.
Original articles from our library related to the Mako Shark. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mako Shark.
- Receptive. Elements: Water & Akasha. White: Symbol of pure heart and mind; innocence, faith. Of the sea, it has watery and lunar elements, thus balancing emotions, especially for water signs. Absorbs thoughts, emotions. For solar plexus chakra (digestion,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Mako Shark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mako Shark books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Potential new No. 4-ranked mako shark caught on East Lump Monday morning
- Peace Marvel's 31-foot AmeraCat returned to Cypress Cove Marina in Venice almost 800 pounds heavier than when it left seven hours earlier — thanks to two stud yellowfin tuna and a huge shark that potentially could become the new No. 4 mako ever ...
- Navarre fisherman hauls in massive shark
- NAVARRE — Fishermen with Team True Blue brought some excitement to Navarre Beach Fishing Pier as they caught a 10-foot mako shark Saturday afternoon. “It was a great weekend,” said Kenny Peterson. “Kind of like finding a $100 bill.
- SeaWorld Reveals Roller Coaster Inspired by Mako Sharks |
- Mako-Inspired Custom Car – In a collaboration between SeaWorld's animal experts and ride engineers, the car is inspired by the physiology of an actual Mako shark, including five gills on each side, eye placement and sleek, hydro-dynamic look.
- Sharp tooth-like scales on the skin of sharks can INCREASE drag by up to 50%
- The researchers were able to create computational models of sharkskin denticles in aligned and staggered configurations by studying the skins of shortfin mako sharks (stock image).
- SeaWorld Mako roller coaster car is unveiled
- The theme park unveiled its lead car for Mako last week. The mako shark served as inspiration for the look.
Related searchesbowen technique
alban berg biographical writings
air china fleet
what maisie knew key themes
vegetarianism and religion taoism