- Media Comment: A plan to address discrimination at Galatz
- One of Galatz's biggest success stories is Amit Segal, son of Chagai Segal, the editor of the Makor Rishon newspaper. Segal, who does not hide his right-wing sympathies, embarked on his career in 2000. In 2006, he was already employed at Channel 2, ...
- Jerusalem's Arabs Must Go
- Makor Rishon's token leftwing columnist, Shalom Yerushalmi pointed out last year that Jerusalem is at high risk of losing its Jewish majority – and it's all Israel's fault.
- Media Comment: 'Haaretz' vs. Bennett
- On February 26, journalist Erel Segal criticized the paper in an article published in Makor Rishon and the NRG website. The story related that: “As long as Minister Bennett worried about the number of children in the class, adding helping teachers and ...
- Argentina Spymaster Testifies Fernandez Govt Involved in Death of Prosecutor
- But his evidence did not die with him, as many probably hoped. Just days before Nisman was found dead, he took measures to make sure his research into the bombing and high-level conspiracy didn't disappear with him, according to a Makor Rishon report.
- UTJ threatens to quit coalition over mikvaot
- However, UTJ leader Ya'acov Litzman told the right-wing newspaper Makor Rishon over the weekend that he told Netanyahu he would like to see the current coalition last its complete term of four-and-a-half years that is set to end in November 2019.
Makor Rishon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Makor Rishon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Makor Rishon Topics
Related searchessql data control
rk runestone translation
index of economic freedom methodology
sol plaatje selected bibliography