A selection of articles related to maksutov telescope.
Original articles from our library related to the Maksutov Telescope. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maksutov Telescope.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Planet: Saturn Sign: Capricorn Day: Saturday Saturn is the planet with the beautiful rings; this points at the organized and strict character of this planet-spirit. Saturn is the last (personal) planet that can be seen with the bare eye; for more distant...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Maksutov Telescope is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maksutov Telescope books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- See March's multiple moon shadows and Jupiter's Great Red Spot
- The image above simulates the telescope view mid-event. Simultaneous shadow transits of Io and Europa on Jupiter also occur on Tuesday, 15 March (2:22am to 4:33am GMT), Tuesday, 22 March (4:22am GMT until twilight interferes) and on Friday, ...
- What to look for when buying a telescope
- Newtonian telescopes (yes, invented by that Newton) have a relatively simple and inexpensive design that places the eyepiece near the front of the telescope. Schmidt-Cassegrain and Maksutov telescopes combine a reflecting primary mirror with a glass ...
- Orion StarSeeker III 90mm GoTo Mak–Cass telescope
- The compact Maksutov–Cassegrain design offers a manageable piece of equipment weighing only 4.85 kg (10.7 lbs) that can be easily 'man handled', despite an effective focal length that would otherwise require a conventional tube length of nearly one and ...
- Best Small, Portable Telescopes for Travelers and City-Dwellers – 2015 Guide
- As is often said of cameras, "The best one is the one you have with you." For a telescope, that means the one that's small enough to keep with you, wherever you are.
Maksutov Telescope Topics
Related searchesplant alchemy
zoom lens design
curse of turan
currency ancient rome