A selection of articles related to malaria.
Original articles from our library related to the Malaria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malaria.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Malaria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malaria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Studies Reinforce The Urgency Of Treating Pregnant Women With Malaria
- The world is focused on finding a link between pregnant women infected with the Zika virus and severe birth defects.
- Trials Show Malaria Safely Treatable in Pregnant Women
- Dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine, one of the World Health Organization (WHO)-recommended treatments for malaria, had the best efficacy and an acceptable safety profile in pregnant women when compared with several other malaria therapies, two small ...
- Patterns of brain swelling may explain susceptibility of children to cerebral
- Brain swelling is a strong predictor of death in children with cerebral malaria (a severe form of the disease where parasites have accumulated in brain vessels), and also in mice with experimental cerebral malaria (ECM).
- New drug blows up malaria parasites in blood
- Malaria killed about 440,000 people—mostly young children—last year, but a new drug candidate may help fight the disease. Scientists are now ready to test the compound, which literally blows up malaria parasites in the blood stream, in people, says ...
- New possibilities in malaria drug development
- A new chemical route for potential antimalarial compounds has been pioneered by chemists at KAUST. It offers hope for improved treatment of malaria, a disease that kills more than a million people each year. "The parasites that cause the disease ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.