A selection of articles related to malaria.
Original articles from our library related to the Malaria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malaria.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Malaria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malaria books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Q&A on malaria elimination and eradication
- What is the difference between malaria elimination and malaria eradication?
- Children and malaria
- 2001–2010 United Nations Decade to Roll Back Malaria. Children and malaria. Malaria accounts for one in five of all childhood deaths in Africa.
- Preventing Malaria In Travelers: A Guide for Travelers to Malaria
- Many travelers acquire malaria, a potentially life-threaten- ing disease, during Malaria is always a serious disease and may be a deadly illness.
Suggested News Resources
- Incessant rain turns forest into malaria zone
- However, over 150 jawans became victims of malaria and one even died while on way to hospital. The entire forest cover is swampy and provides a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes. Poor sunlight and incessant rains worsen the situation.
- Missing PNG malaria scientists' boat found
- Police have also revealed the malaria scientists had been carrying 10-thousand kina or just over 4-thousand Australian dollars when they disappeared.
- Godrej Consumer Products launches nationwide 'HIT Kill Malaria' campaign
- Godrej Consumer Products has now launched the nationwide HIT, malaria campaign. The campaign started in Mumbai and is now in Bangalore and will move on to New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Ahmedabad.
- Deadly malaria strikes again, claims four lives in Ahmedabad
- By DNA Correspondent | Place: Ahmedabad | Agency: DNA Inspite of the attempts of the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) to curb malaria, the disease is spreading rapidly in the city and the deaths due to the same are also on the rise.
- Research findings on malaria confusing
- In a span of about two weeks, a similar number of reports on malaria, one of the most important diseases in the region, have been published with divergent but serious implications on the way forward.
Suggested Web Resources
- Malaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Malaria is a mosquito-borne infectious disease of humans caused by eukaryotic protists of the genus Plasmodium.
- CDC - Malaria
- Malaria diagnosis and treatment and prevention, including transmission, antimalarial prophylaxis, malaria map, malaria hotline re: travelers and VFRs.
- WHO | Malaria
- Malaria is caused by a parasite called Plasmodium, which is transmitted via the bites of infected mosquitoes.
- Malaria Symptoms, Treatment, Cycle, Prevention in Children and
- 3 hours ago Malaria is a disease transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito.
Related searcheseuropean classical music tradition
lsd physical dangers
house of chiefs fiji macuata
palace of westminster exterior