- It involves learning the gatekeeper's definition of news as well as history of Malayalam journalism, international press systems and the vernacular media.
- IV Semester Master of Communication & Journalism Degree
- Jul 25, 2011 Friday. 12.08.
- Journalism - Kerala
- Malayalam Journalism. 1. 3.
- SHORT HISTORY
- Kozhikode district occupies a prominent place in the history of Malayalam Journalism. The origin of the Journalism in this district can be traced back to 1880 .
- KERALA PRESS ACADEMY
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism & Communication (Answer all questions except the translations can be written either in English or in Malayalam .
- Veerendra Kumar to receive Swadeshabhimani Award
- The award, instituted in memory of doyen of Malayalam journalism Swdeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pillai, comprises citation, a plaque and a cash prize of Rs 25000.
- Malayalam journalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Malayalam journalism refers to journalism in the Malayalam language.
- Publications - Kerala Press Academy
- Pages 314---Price: Rs. 40/- (Malayalam); PATHRAPRAVARTHANAM; BHINNA MUKHANGAL--- a book on the different faces of journalism.
- KM Mathew, doyen of Malayalam journalism - The Hindu
- Aug 1, 2010 K M Mathew, doyen of Malayalam journalism and chief editor of Malayala Manorama has passed away. He was 93.
- Pattars : Message: Malayalam Journalism...history
- Jun 9, 2005 History of malayalam journalism began with Malayalam Panchangam.
Malayalam Journalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malayalam Journalism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Malayalam Journalism Topics
Related searchesaegidius campensis
erogenous zone scalp
ancient egypt geography
dreams meaning of dream about ants