A selection of articles related to malayan union.
Original articles from our library related to the Malayan Union. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malayan Union.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Malayan Union is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malayan Union books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Malaysia Fast Facts
- 1946 - The Malayan Union is established and is originally comprised of 11 states. 1948 - The Malayan Union becomes the Federation of Malaya. 1957 - The Federation of Malaya becomes independent of Great Britain.
- Trouble Arises in Malaysia
- A Malayan Union emerged during the post-World War II years and the Federation of Malaya won independence in 1957. That federation soon spread to include the northern portions of Borneo in 1963. In 1965, Singapore found itself expelled from the new ...
- The 'halus' way Onn Jaafar aborted Malayan Union – M. Bakri Musa
- The pathetic aspect to the Malayan Union Treaty, like the earlier ceding of Singapore to the British, was how easy it was to make those Malay sultans capitulate.
- Minnesota Zoo welcomes first binturong cub in 35 years
- In the wild, they can be found in the trees and high forests of Burma and Indochina, the Malayan peninsula and Indonesia.
- The fall of Singapore
- Shells began to fall on Fort Kalang, the headquarters of the Malayan Command on the outskirts of Singapore, on the evening of Tuesday, February 10. Oil fires were blazing in the north of the island. ...
Malayan Union Topics
Related searchesnightfall asimov short story
f scott fitzgerald early years
dream dictionary museum
soil conservation service
an frsa cosanta itiil volunteer force
one in a million controversy