Malaysian Dayak Congress
- Dayak National Congress calls for action against Abu Sayyaf
- KUCHING: The Dayak National Congress (DNC) has called on the governments of Malaysia and the Philippines to act against militant group Abu Sayyaf, in the wake of the brutal killing of Sarawakian hostage Bernard Then. DNC deputy president Datuk John ...
- Here Are The Top 15 Environmental Stories of 2015
- Some elements of the agreement are legally binding, but most language related to emissions reductions is voluntary, an approach insisted on by U.S. negotiators because Republicans in Congress would never ratify a binding treaty — despite the fact that ...
- Indonesian tattooists revive tribal traditions by tapping into the past
- The other well known body art from Indonesia is found among the Dayaks, an array of semi-nomadic tribes who traditionally lived in the jungles and mountains of vast, biodiverse Borneo island shared between Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei. Their tattoos ...
- Adenan mulls action after protests erupt over posting of religious teacher in
- The Malaysian Insider filepic, November 13, 2015. ... Two Dayak NGOs, the Sarawak Dayak Graduates Association (SDGA) and the Dayak National Congress (DNC), today came out in defence of Masing and said they took exception to Karim's statement.
Malaysian Dayak Congress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malaysian Dayak Congress books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.