Malcolm X Notes
A selection of articles related to malcolm x notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Malcolm X Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malcolm X Notes.
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Malcolm X Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malcolm X Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- "The Autobiography of Malcolm X". These are only excerpts of sections. This does not represent the entire note or content of the sections within the note.
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- During the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, Malcolm X acceded to international ...
- ATTALLAH SHABAZZ: FOREWORD M. S. HANDLER
- continued, "Among the items sold was the original manuscript of _The Autobiography of Malcolm. X_, with actual handwritten notes by Malcolm X himself.
- Going Back to Our Own: Interpreting Malcolm X's - Columbia University
- cember 1962 when he introduced Minister Malcolm X to over one thousand ... Notes. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- McWhorter: 'Tar Baby' Isn't Actually a Racist Slur
- Manning Marable's biography of Malcolm X notes that Malcolm used the idiom of "Uncle Remus"/trickster stories all the time to connect with black audiences. He even spoke in dialect at times.
Suggested Web Resources
- Notes on Malcolm X
- [Editors' note: See future postings of this page for other speeches by Malcolm X, particularly his Aims and Objectives of the Organization of AfroAmerican Unity.
- Amazon.com: Autobiography of Malcolm X (Cliffs Notes
- Amazon.com: Autobiography of Malcolm X (Cliffs Notes) (9780822008026): Ray Shepard: Books.
Malcolm X Notes Topics
Related searchesrio grande valley economy
mcdonnell douglas md-80
who dares wins game show
kerry gaa history
cerebrospinal fluid physiology