Malcolm X Notes
A selection of articles related to malcolm x notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Malcolm X Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malcolm X Notes.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Priestess
- Surrendered to Divine Mother I be Pouring river of thy love supreme Light born from thy dark womb I gathered fury of thy reign. Given to thy smile eternal Womb of thy heart manifesting Music of thy string cheering Notes of thy flute singing Given to thy...
Poetry >> Tarot
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Malcolm X Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malcolm X Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- "The Autobiography of Malcolm X". These are only excerpts of sections. This does not represent the entire note or content of the sections within the note.
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- During the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, Malcolm X acceded to international ...
- ATTALLAH SHABAZZ: FOREWORD M. S. HANDLER
- continued, "Among the items sold was the original manuscript of _The Autobiography of Malcolm. X_, with actual handwritten notes by Malcolm X himself.
- Going Back to Our Own: Interpreting Malcolm X's - Columbia University
- cember 1962 when he introduced Minister Malcolm X to over one thousand ... Notes. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- McWhorter: 'Tar Baby' Isn't Actually a Racist Slur
- Manning Marable's biography of Malcolm X notes that Malcolm used the idiom of "Uncle Remus"/trickster stories all the time to connect with black audiences. He even spoke in dialect at times.
Suggested Web Resources
- Notes on Malcolm X
- [Editors' note: See future postings of this page for other speeches by Malcolm X, particularly his Aims and Objectives of the Organization of AfroAmerican Unity.
- Amazon.com: Autobiography of Malcolm X (Cliffs Notes
- Amazon.com: Autobiography of Malcolm X (Cliffs Notes) (9780822008026): Ray Shepard: Books.
Malcolm X Notes Topics
Related searcheshot air balloon
crow mythology and folklore
italian opera baroque period