A selection of articles related to malcolm x.
Original articles from our library related to the Malcolm X. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malcolm X.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Malcolm X is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malcolm X books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Three men convicted for the assassination of Malcolm X in 1966
- (Originally published by the Daily News on March 11, 1966. This story was written by William Rice.) After 20 hours and 20 minutes of deliberation, a Supreme Court jury early this morning convicted three men of first degree murder in the Feb.
- 1966: Verdict in Malcolm X's Killing
- NEW YORK — All three defendants in the Malcolm X murder trial — two of them Black Muslims — were convicted of murder in the first degree early today [March 11]. Convicted were Talmadge Hayer, 24, also known as Thomas Hagan, of Paterson, N.J.
- Book 'Blood Brothers' reveals connected lives of Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X
- Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were two of the marquee figures from that fire-next-time era. Both were in the vanguard of black independent thinkers who shook up a host of people, among them J. Edgar Hoover's FBI, local police departments, and mainstream ...
- Daughter of Malcolm X lauds Beyoncé's controversial Super Bowl halftime
- The daughter of slain civil rights leader Malcolm X hailed Beyoncé's tribute to her father during the Super Bowl and said she was stunned some saw the performance as anti-police.
- Muhammad Ali And Malcolm X: A Broken Friendship, An Enduring Legacy
- The stranger was Ali's friend and mentor Malcolm X, and he was seen to have smiled broadly when Clay was declared the fight's winner by a TKO in the seventh. Malcolm believed a victory was preordained, that Allah would guide young Cassius in the ring.
Related searcheschen duxiu anti-confucianism
alexander the great cavalry
dublin evening mail origins
belshazzars feast walton synopsis
universities in africa