A selection of articles related to malcolm x.
Original articles from our library related to the Malcolm X. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malcolm X.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Malcolm X is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malcolm X books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Three men convicted for the assassination of Malcolm X in 1966
- (Originally published by the Daily News on March 11, 1966. This story was written by William Rice.) After 20 hours and 20 minutes of deliberation, a Supreme Court jury early this morning convicted three men of first degree murder in the Feb.
- 1966: Verdict in Malcolm X's Killing
- NEW YORK — All three defendants in the Malcolm X murder trial — two of them Black Muslims — were convicted of murder in the first degree early today [March 11]. Convicted were Talmadge Hayer, 24, also known as Thomas Hagan, of Paterson, N.J.
- Book 'Blood Brothers' reveals connected lives of Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X
- Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were two of the marquee figures from that fire-next-time era. Both were in the vanguard of black independent thinkers who shook up a host of people, among them J. Edgar Hoover's FBI, local police departments, and mainstream ...
- Daughter of Malcolm X lauds Beyoncé's controversial Super Bowl halftime
- The daughter of slain civil rights leader Malcolm X hailed Beyoncé's tribute to her father during the Super Bowl and said she was stunned some saw the performance as anti-police.
- Muhammad Ali And Malcolm X: A Broken Friendship, An Enduring Legacy
- The stranger was Ali's friend and mentor Malcolm X, and he was seen to have smiled broadly when Clay was declared the fight's winner by a TKO in the seventh. Malcolm believed a victory was preordained, that Allah would guide young Cassius in the ring.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessolomons temple
saint elijah the thunderer
alan guth publications
boeing 747 technical data
john maynard keynes death
bosnia and herzegovina etymology