A selection of articles related to male aspect.
Original articles from our library related to the Male Aspect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Male Aspect.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Male Fern: Correspondences
- Dryopteris felix-mas Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Power: Luck, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Male Aspect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Male Aspect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Baphomet - A Note On The Name
- Arcturus, Arcturus itself being related to the Sinister male aspect (Mercury - second sphere), later identified with Lucifer/ Satan.
- specifically male aspect, though in all cases gender characteristics remain ambivalent.
- Zimmer® Gender Solutions™ Natural-Knee® Flex System
- Natural-Knee Flex (GSM). Gender Solutions. Natural-Knee Flex (GSF).
- 32 On Kannon, the Bodhisattva of Compassion
- standpoint of Buddhist iconography, the male aspect represents the personification of compassion, whereas the female aspect represents compassion in action.
- MARKOV RENEWAL THEORY: A SURVEY
- In its male aspect a Markov renewal process may be likened to an ac- count of the shapes assumed by Zeus in his varied amorous pursuits .
Suggested News Resources
- Fort Smith - a city out of balance (part 3)
- The small white circle in the black of the Yin represents the male aspect of the feminine. The small black circle in the white of the Yang represents the female aspect of the masculine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Letters From God: ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MALE
- Dec 6, 2010 ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MALE ASPECT? CHANNELING #33. Question: Advice on relationship with the male aspect?
- [Male aspect towards good aging].
- [Male aspect towards good aging]. [Article in Finnish]. Huttunen MO.
- Baldur, The Male Aspect of The Sun or The Soul in Teutonic
- Baldur, The Male Solar Aspect of the Soul. Baldur is a son of Odin (Woden) and Frigga. His name has been translated as "Shining" "Lord" "Fair" and "Brave.
- Mussar-Psych - Torah.org
- We each have within ourselves maleness, femaleness and childness (why aren't those words??). 2.
- Devi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She is the female counterpart without whom the male aspect, which represents consciousness or discrimination, remains impotent and void.
Male Aspect Topics
Related searchesstanisaw staszic
list of consonants nasal consonants
density of air
aral sea current situation