A selection of articles related to male god.
Original articles from our library related to the Male God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Male God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Male God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Male God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Subjecting Women to Military Draft Ignores How God Created Us, Male and Female
- But subjecting women to the military draft ignores the way God created us, male and female. As Walker says, “God didn't make us automatons. He didn't make us asexual monads.
- Ted Cruz fans say America's swing left is away from God and Constitution
- Citing Romans Chapter 13 (“there is no authority except that which God has established”), the male participant explained that it's not the government's job to get involved in such social issues, including helping the poor.
- Promiscuous Personae
- Besides pleading intently on monogamy's behalf, the author promises to enumerate polygamy's “surprising consequences”—which, he claims, include male violence, God, the preponderance of men among acknowledged geniuses, and homosexuality.
- In a world full of zombie new operas, Philip Glass's Akhnaten stands out
- So thank god for Philip Glass. I didn't think I'd ever say that. But Akhnaten, his 32-year-old opera about ancient Egypt, is minty fresh, the sense of otherworldliness palpable (helped by the text being mostly sung in Egyptian).
- Mystic Mantra: God's motherly embrace
- Although there is apprehension that images of God as mother or wife can lead to attributing sexual connotations to God, the Bible also portrays God as having maternal functions: childbearing, nursing, feeding, clothing, etc.
Male God Topics
Related searchesfederalist no 68
skippy peanut butter
south american deities
navi mumbai history
ajith upcoming movies
gian lorenzo bernini list of works