Male Pregnancy In Humans
A selection of articles related to male pregnancy in humans.
Original articles from our library related to the Male Pregnancy In Humans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Male Pregnancy In Humans.
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Male Fern: Correspondences
- Dryopteris felix-mas Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Power: Luck, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Male Pregnancy In Humans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Male Pregnancy In Humans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What your parents ate before you were born might affect your risk of obesity
- The findings, published in Nature Genetics, suggest that female offspring are more prone to gaining weight when the parents had been obese, whereas male offspring were more prone to developing glucose intolerance. ...
- IL-17A mediates a path to autism
- To study the underlying mechanisms causing ASD-like behaviour in mice, Choi et al. injected pregnant mice with polyinosinic–polycytidylic acid (poly(I:C)) to mimic viral infection and induce maternal immune activation. At embryonic day 14.
- Helmholtz Zentrum München - German Research Center for Environmental Health
- This enabled the researchers to rule out additional factors such as the behavior of the parents and influences of the mother during pregnancy and lactation. ...
- 200 mini donkeys rescued from 'breeding operation gone horribly wrong'
- What's more, many of the female donkeys--called jennets--are pregnant, so the animals are still growing in numbers and will likely hit 250 within a few months. One way the group is asking for help is with castrating the male donkeys, or jacks.
Male Pregnancy In Humans Topics
meaning of dreams about superhero
hydrology statistical hydrology