- UK Could Draw Inspiration From Morocco's Imams Training Experience: Cameron
- London – The United Kingdom could benefit from Morocco's Imams training experience (religious leaders), said Prime Minister David Cameron at the British parliament. Cameron, who was answering a question by conservative deputy Andrew Murrison who ...
- Algerian Regime Obsessed with Morocco as Southern Algeria's Amazigh Are Murdered
- The Mozabites of Algeria are being lynched, and their homes and shops have been ransacked. The Algerian security forces, mostly comprised of Arabs, are allowing the Arab Malekites of the region to kill Mozabites, as shown in many videos in social media ...
- M'zab Valley: Neither Sectarian nor Ethnic
- This event was interpreted as a top-level endorsement from the Islamist party and seen as a sign of religious and national unity between Malekites and Ibadites. In sum, the leaders of both communities believe in the rule of law and order.
- Kite surfer rescued from sea
- RNLI lifeguards Richard Gott, Courtney Fear and Ben Forman were patrolling the beach yesterday (Wednesday) at 5pm when they spotted a male kite surfer whose kite was down around 300 metres out to sea. The charity's lifeguards quickly co-ordinated a ...
- Salafism on rise in North Africa: Algeria moves to stem imported religious ideas
- "We waited until 2012 and decided to create a union affiliated to the national Algerian General Workers Union (UGTA)," Hadjimi said. "Algerians observe the Malekite doctrine. The imam must conform to it.
Malekite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malekite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.