A selection of articles related to malevolent.
Original articles from our library related to the Malevolent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Malevolent.
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lilu, Lilitu, and Ardat-Lili
- (Sumerian) Not divinities as such, this trio of closely related demons inhabited the desert wastes, and functioned largely in terms of sexual and fertility aberation. Lilu and Lilitu were male and female equivalents of each other, and were regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Malevolent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malevolent books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 5. Asbestos: from 'magic' to malevolent mineral
- 52. Late lessons from early warnings: the precautionary principle 1896–2000. 5.
- 2.078 Guidelines to Prevent Malevolent Use of Biomedical
- 2.078 Guidelines to Prevent Malevolent Use of Biomedical Research.
- Applying Question Answering Technology to Locating Malevolent
- those question typically indicate the presense of malevolent content.
Suggested News Resources
- Compostela Valley school suspends classes due to 'malevolent spirits'
- By Frinston L. Lim TAGUM CITY, Philippines—Classes at a public high school in Compostela Valley were suspended starting Thursday after more than 50 of its students were supposedly possessed by “malevolent spirits,” school and local officials said.
- Ortiz is training with malevolent intentions toward Mayweather
- Ortiz (29-2-2, 22 knockouts) is focusing his malevolent and malicious intentions on unbeaten Floyd Mayweather. Jr. (41-0, 25 KOs) in an HBO Pay Per View televised defense of his WBC welterweight belt.
- A HAARP with a Malevolent Tune
- Nicholas Vakkur is a professional researcher who studies business ethics and regulation. He contributed this article to Media Monitors Network (MMN) from Venice, California, USA.
- Movie Review: 'Bereavement'
- To those who've never even heard of Malevolence, good news: the new film works perfectly well on its own. The connective tissue between the films is this: we jump back in time to see how the killer from Malevolence became so damn, well, malevolent.
Suggested Web Resources
- Malevolent | Define Malevolent at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Yes, the stuff that forms in your eyes when you sleep does have a name.
- Malevolent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- having, showing, or arising from intense often vicious ill will, spite, or hatred. 2. : productive of harm or evil.
- Malevolence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Malevolence. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search .
- malevolent - definition of malevolent by the Free Online Dictionary
- ma·lev·o·lent (m -l v -l nt). adj. 1.
- IMDb - Malevolent (2002)
- Directed by John Terlesky. With Lou Diamond Phillips, Edoardo Ballerini, Kari Wuhrer, Gwen McGee.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespedophile activism organizations
treehouse of horror xi quotes
dream interpretation luggage