- Republic of, a republic in W Africa: formerly a territory of France; gained independence 1960. 9945383; 463500 sq. mi.
- Constitution of the Republic of Mali
- Mali - United Nations
- MALI. The boundaries and names shown and the designations used on this map acceptance by the United Nations. 0.
- CHILD MARRIAGE BRIEFING MALI
- Mali is home to 11.6 million people, with 47 percent of its population under age Mali has one of the most severe crises of child marriage in the world today.
- Radical Tuareg rebel chief dies in Mali
- BAMAKO — Mali's most radical Tuareg rebel chief, who never agreed to disarm, died in an accident late Friday, his family said, but observers suggested the death could be linked to the unfolding chaos in Libya.
- Gaddafi's African 'mercenaries' leaving Libya
- Amid reports that some of the former pro-Gaddafi forces had been summarily executed, many have been crossing into Mali and Niger.
- Mali seeks development to counter al-Qaeda
- By providing jobs to unemployed youth, Malian authorities hope they can weaken al-Qaeda's capacity to recruit in the Sahel.
- Keita set for first Mali match since 2010 Nations Cup
- Barcelona's Seydou Keita has been recalled to the Mali squad for the first time since January 2010. After last year's Africa Cup of Nations finals in Angola, the midfield star, 27, took a break from the international game.
- Mali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mali officially the Republic of Mali is a landlocked country in Western Africa.
- Background Notes on Mali
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Mali.
- BBC News - Mali country profile
- May 4, 2011 Provides overview, key facts and events, timelines and leader profiles along with current news.
Mali is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mali books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesjames clerk maxwell
columns video game
davis california toad tunnel
hermann balck biography