- Book Review: A Pagan Testament by Brendan Myers
- Then he progresses into the lore of the witch: Beliefs about witches from the Malleus Malificarum. Lore of the witchcraft trials that formed the myth of the Burning Times. Selections from Aradia: Gospel of the Witches.
- Monsters on the Brain: An Evolutionary Epistemology of Horror
- Institoris, Heinrich. 2007. The Malleus Malificarum.
- « Malleus malificarum » et « La conduite du changement »
- Qui sont ces deux vieillards qui épient derrière une glace sans tain, deux jeunes femmes retenues prisonnières dans un sous-sol hypothétique ? Nuit noire - Tarik Noui © Radio France - 2015. Tarik Noui est écrivain, dramaturge et scénariste.
- Pastor: Need More Gun Control To Address 'Spiritual Implications' Of Gun Violence
- Retired Pastor James Atwood is touring Nebraska and Kansas, speaking to congregations about his belief in the need for more gun control to address the “spiritual implications” of gun violence.
- Witches & Wicked Bodies, Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- One book in particular, 'Malleus Malificarum' ('Hammer of Witches'), written by two Dominican monks and published in 1486, created an image of witches as hate-filled old hags whose hideous appearance was but the outward manifestation of their cruel ...
Malificarum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Malificarum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescantonese people
dream interpretation skiing
themes in blade runner paranoia
la marseillaise history
spider-man 2 plot summary