- Mallards crush IceMen, 4-1
- Coming off a 3-2 win at Cincinnati on Saturday, the Mallards (29-25-6) are now three points up on Tulsa in the race for the final playoff spot in the ECHL's Western Conference.
- Mallards road winning streak stopped in Cincy
- CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Brad Thiessen returned from Triple-A at just the wrong time for the Quad City Mallards. In his first Double-A game since New Year's Eve, February's reigning AHL Goaltender of the Month turned away 25 shots for Cincinnati, making ...
- QC Mallards this weekend
- Storyline: The Mallards (27-24-6, 60 points) start the weekend a single standings point behind Tulsa for the eighth and final Western Conference playoff spot.
- Pochiro's goal gives Mallards win over Evansville
- Zach Pochiro scored on a breakaway at the 13-minute, 23-second mark of the third period to lift the Mallards to a 5-4 win over the Evansville IceMen on Wednesday at the Ford Center. It's Pochiro's first goal since Dec.
- Mallards' weekly preview -- Evansville and Cincinnati
- Storylines: Evansville has strung together some success recently, including identical 6-2 routs over Tulsa, which has helped the Mallards keep pace with the Oilers.
Mallards is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mallards books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.