A selection of articles related to maltese cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Maltese Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maltese Cross.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Maltese Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maltese Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vancouver Firefighters Pipes and Drums to perform
- The center graphic combines elements of a celtic knot and a maltese cross. The green and orange colors honor the flag of Ireland. The most commonly asked question about the logo is the meaning of the Gaelic, which translates to “Without fear, without ...
- Menlo Park is celebrating its fire departments 100th anniversary
- Firefighters and volunteers wore a smaller version of the Maltese cross/eagle style badge from 1916 until 1991, the fire district's 75th anniversary. At that time, the district adopted a larger shield badge.
- Santee FD member graduates from Fire Academy
- Order of the Maltese – Joseph Anderson, not affiliated with a specific fire department. The Maltese Cross is a firefighter's badge of honor, signifying that he or she works in courage, a ladder rung away from death.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Maltese Cross Topics
Related searchesbbc radio 1 history
swastika art and architecture
earths atmosphere heterosphere
bela fleck and the flecktones
shiki fjin dead demon consuming seal