A selection of articles related to maluku islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Maluku Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maluku Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by email@example.com Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Maluku Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maluku Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BRIEF HISTORY OF MALUKU
- came to Maluku to trade for the spices. The legendary name of "Spice. Islands".
- SAMA SAMA boat trips
- routes from Timor up to the Banyak Islands / North Sumatra and even Maluku Island . easternmost archipelago of Indonesia – the Maluku Islands in the Pacific.
- 122. WHY NOBODY SHOULD BECOME A MUSLIM
- 12) No mercy shown to a thief, or to those of other religions. (Q5:38).
- violence in Indonesia's Maluku Islands severely affected the local economy and the livelihoods of the inhabitants.
- Fatal adaptation: Cyanide fishing in the Kei Islands, Southeast Maluku
- lage he called “DL”, located on a small island just north of the Southeast Maluku district capital, Tual, in the Kei Islands.
Suggested News Resources
- Volcano Watch: Global Edition
- In its listing of New Activity/Unrest, the August 10-16, 2011, WVAR included a largely unknown volcano—Dukono in Halmahera, the largest island in the Maluku Islands, which is part of the North Maluku province of Indonesia.
- Helicopter missing in Indonesia
- into a mountain in North Sulawesi province, said Lucky Pondaag, an airport spokesman, adding that a search and rescue team had been deployed to the area. pm (06:26 GMT), he said, and had been heading to Gosowong, a town in the Maluku islands.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Maluku Islands
- The Maluku Islands. The Maluku Islands. The Indonesian Archipelago Map courtesy of the CIA.
- Maluku travel guide - Wikitravel
- Maluku is administratively divided into two provinces. North Maluku (Maluku Utara).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Maluku Islands Topics
Related searchesteijho khan tom cassett
fiery furnace king nebuchadnezzar
wilhelm reich t-bacilli
dream dictionary amethyst
abstract interpretation tools