A selection of articles related to maluku islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Maluku Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maluku Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Maluku Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maluku Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Total solar eclipse sweeps across Indonesia
- Ternate (Indonesia) (AFP) - A total solar eclipse swept across the vast Indonesian archipelago on Wednesday, marked by ecstatic sky gazers cheering the spectacle, devout Muslims kneeling in prayer and tribespeople performing rituals.
- Five jailed in seafood slavery case
- The suspects were arrested in the remote Indonesian island village of Benjina in May 2015. The men were tried separately in Tual, an island in south-eastern Maluku province, about 2,900km (1,800 miles) east of Jakarta.
- Six provinces allowed special electricity rates
- The six provinces are Papua, West Papua, Maluku, North Maluku, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara, which are considered economically disadvantaged. Each provincial administration will create a joint regional ...
- Mesmerizing images as the total solar eclipse travels over Southeast Asia
- All direct sunlight will be blocked for a short time from the western island of Sumatra, to the spice-fringed Maluku Islands thousands of miles to the east, before the total eclipse sweeps out across the Pacific Ocean.
- Skygazers catch flight for prime view of total solar eclipse
- An astronomer convinced the airline to delay and adjust one of its flights so passengers could see it.
Maluku Islands Topics
dream dictionary scorpion
suzuki method criticism amp response