A selection of articles related to maluku islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Maluku Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maluku Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by email@example.com Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Maluku Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maluku Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BRIEF HISTORY OF MALUKU
- came to Maluku to trade for the spices. The legendary name of "Spice. Islands".
- SAMA SAMA boat trips
- routes from Timor up to the Banyak Islands / North Sumatra and even Maluku Island . easternmost archipelago of Indonesia – the Maluku Islands in the Pacific.
- 122. WHY NOBODY SHOULD BECOME A MUSLIM
- 12) No mercy shown to a thief, or to those of other religions. (Q5:38).
- violence in Indonesia's Maluku Islands severely affected the local economy and the livelihoods of the inhabitants.
- Fatal adaptation: Cyanide fishing in the Kei Islands, Southeast Maluku
- lage he called “DL”, located on a small island just north of the Southeast Maluku district capital, Tual, in the Kei Islands.
Suggested News Resources
- Volcano Watch: Global Edition
- In its listing of New Activity/Unrest, the August 10-16, 2011, WVAR included a largely unknown volcano—Dukono in Halmahera, the largest island in the Maluku Islands, which is part of the North Maluku province of Indonesia.
- Helicopter missing in Indonesia
- into a mountain in North Sulawesi province, said Lucky Pondaag, an airport spokesman, adding that a search and rescue team had been deployed to the area. pm (06:26 GMT), he said, and had been heading to Gosowong, a town in the Maluku islands.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Maluku Islands
- The Maluku Islands. The Maluku Islands. The Indonesian Archipelago Map courtesy of the CIA.
- Maluku travel guide - Wikitravel
- Maluku is administratively divided into two provinces. North Maluku (Maluku Utara).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Maluku Islands Topics
Related searchesnational myth portugal
moose the moose in popular culture
rivers of western australia
weimar culture art