- When everywhere is a grave: remembering WWII casualties in Belarus
- On 22 June 2015, the President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko opened a new memorial complex at the site of the former extermination camp Maly Trostenets near Minsk. Between 1941 and 1944, German occupants and their helpers interned and killed ...
- Denying historical facts is wrong, whether they concern the Holocaust or Red
- Majdanek? Maly Trostenets? Sajmiste?
- For Guardians of Eastern European Jewish Culture and History, Guarded Optimism
- Legend has it that Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, was founded by Jason and the Argonauts. The heroes of Greek mythology stole the Golden Fleece from King Aetes and fled across the Black Sea and up the Danube until they rested on the modest ...
- Germany Apologizes to Belarus for Nazi Crimes
- Erler said he was the first representative of the German authorities, who officially apologized to Belarus for the actions of the Third Reich.
- Son's postcard to Lodz Ghetto resurfaces 73 years later
- “For instance, who has heard of the Maly Trostenets extermination camp near Minsk? Yet, 65,000 Jews were murdered there. “We owe it to the generosity of collectors like Edward Victor and the dedication of archivists like Dr.
Maly Trostenets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maly Trostenets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Maly Trostenets Topics
Related searchesspider taxonomy
xbox 360 graphics processing unit
articulated bus advantages
buffer solution applications