Mamikonian Vartan Mamikonian
- Unseen Armenia – Ghargharavank
- The Mamikonians were Armenia's “sparabeds”, the hereditary chiefs of Armenia's military forces. Most notable among them was Vartan Mamikonian, who led the revolt against the Persians in defense of Armenian Christianity. Vartan died heroically in the ...
- New NSS Chief: Ex-presidential aide succeeds Gorik Hakobyan
- At a meeting today, President Sargsyan thanked Hakobyan for his long “consistent and dedicated” work and awarded him with the St. Vardan Mamikonyan Order, the presidential press service reports.
- IDeA presented book-albums devoted to St. Gevorg Church
- “Shushanik, the Queen of Kartli” album is dedicated to the hagiography of Saint Shushanik, Vardan Mamikonyan's daughter, who as a wife of Georgian bdeshkh Varsken, went through all the hurdles and tortures inflicted upon Christian Armenia and Georgia ...
- Angeghakot and its Poet
- evidence that Vartan Mamikonian is buried in the valley below, under what appears to be a large man-made hill. In a cemetery in Angeghakot is a tomb said to have been constructed by Vartan Mamikonian's daughter, Shushanik, for her father. Instead ...
Mamikonian Vartan Mamikonian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mamikonian Vartan Mamikonian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mamikonian Vartan Mamikonian Topics
Related searchespedro ramos
injective cogenerator general theory
superstitious beliefs and practices