A selection of articles related to man.
Original articles from our library related to the Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Man books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sprocket Man Bicycle Guide
- i-. —. 40.
- Natural and Man-Made Radiation Sources
- Reactor Concepts Manual. Natural and Man-Made Radiation Sources. USNRC Technical Training Center.
- Man and Superman
- Man and Superman: A Comedy and a Philosophy by George Bernard Shaw is a publication of the .
- Man, Economy, and State with Power and Market
- (Man, Economy, and State). AND TO. Libertarians of the Past, who Blazed the Trail and to.
Suggested News Resources
- Mich. man's park death investigated
- Rangers were investigating Saturday whether a man from the Upper Peninsula was the victim of a grizzly bear attack in Yellowstone National Park or whether the bear had come upon the hiker's body after he died.
- Man falls on Rangers Ballpark stairwell
- Blog | ESPN Dallas Police Lt. Bobby Mason said early Sunday that investigators were still trying to determine exactly how the 24-year-old man fell while leaving the stadium.
- McManus: A two-man GOP presidential race?
- Other candidates are still in the race, of course, and more could jump in, including Sarah Palin. But by the end of the evening on Sept. 7, if Rick Perry rises to the occasion, we might be looking at a two-man race.
- Dzeko nets four as Man City routs Spurs
- Nasri, Aguero and David Silva all looked dangerous on the attack for City, though, and Dzeko's physical presence as the target man kept Michael Dawson busy in the opening stages.
Suggested Web Resources
- Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term man (pl. men) is used for an adult human male (the term boy is the usual term for a human male child or adolescent).
- MAN SE: Home
- The MAN Group is one of Europe's leading industrial players in transport-related engineering, with revenue of approximately €14.7 billion in 2010.
- MAN Truck & Bus - en
- Importer and distributor (US)of diesel engines from MAN Nutzfahrzeuge.
- Man - Catholic Encyclopedia - Catholic Online
- According to the common definition of the School, Man is a rational animal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cult of the supreme being
tenor drum band tenor drum
elijah prophet in the hebrew bible