Mana Maori Motuhake
A selection of articles related to mana maori motuhake.
Original articles from our library related to the Mana Maori Motuhake. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mana Maori Motuhake.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
Mana Maori Motuhake is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mana Maori Motuhake books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Māori Party Co-leader Marama Fox celebrates te reo milestone
- Te Ataarangi o Te Wairoa is marking its 30th anniversary, while Te Kura Motuhake o Te Ataarangi turns 20. Mana Elizabeth Hunkin has championed the development of the organisations. “`Whaea Liz and her staff have provided a beacon of hope for many ...
- Two Ngāti Wai claimants feel disadvantaged by Treaty claims process
- Three Ngati Wai Treaty claims have been excluded from a recent Crown Forestry Rental Trust (CFRT) funding decision to assist members of the Te Mana Motuhake o Whangarei grouping who will present their claims to the Tribunal next week. Tautari says ...
- Special investigation: New Zealand'™s shameful record of child abuse
- Mereana Te Mana Motuhake Edmonds · Tahi Elvis Edwards · Phillip Michael Riki Ferguson · Cameron Lee Fielding · Krystal Lea Fielding · Alexander Fisher · Arwen Katarina Fletcher · Dominic James Flowers · Tyla-Maree Darryl Flynn · Dane Farrell Gibson.
- Technology helps iwi preserve taonga
- Virtual storehouses and the growth of physical tribal museums has prompted a nationwide conference in Whakatāne for people to discuss the best way to preserve Māori treasures and artworks. ... "Just having mana motuhake over their taonga.
- Far North GP forged links to advance cultural understanding
- He left medicine to enter politics in 1980 when, as a Labour candidate, he defeated former Maori Affairs minister Matiu Rata who had resigned from the party to stand for Mana Motuhake. Dr Gregory was an MP for 13 years. Labour deputy leader and health ...