- 12 Lesser Known Facts About Raavan Which Proves He Was An Absolute Genius
- The ten heads of raavan represent his knowledge of six shastras and 4 vedas.
- Vasant Panchmi: the onset of spring festival
- Her four hands often displayed prominently symbolize, manas( sense), buddhi( intellect), chitta( imagination) and ahamkar( self consciousness). The Veena represents all the creative arts and sciences, and her holding represents the harmony created by ...
- Market research needs to appreciate how the customer's body functions
- Higher organisms can also feel (chitta) and take intelligent decisions (buddhi). Humans additionally have the power to imagine, hence think (manas).
- Tobacco Control Law & Smoke-free Environment
- Professor Dr. Arup Ratan Choudhury, President, Association for the Prevention of Drug Abuse (MANAS). Tobacco companies are still doing advertisements of their products at various sales points.
Manas Chitta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manas Chitta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.