- London transformed by festival of light
- The projection highlighted the architectural mastery of the medieval building and the glorious statues of the 20th-century martyrs: St Maximilian Kolbe, Manche Masemola, Janani Luwum, Grand Duchess Elizabeth of Russia, Martin Luther King, Blessed Óscar ...
- New today: Paul Harvey reviews Gary Dorrien, religious justifications for
- Paul Harvey reviews Gary Dorrien's book The New Abolition. In American history, some lives have mattered; others have not. That difference fundamentally has been a racial one.
- The postscript of a martyr
- Statues of 20th-century martyrs on the façade above the Great West Door of Westminster Abbey. Pictured are Grand Duchess Elizabeth of Russia, Martin Luther King, Óscar Romero, and Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Others commemorated are Maximilian Kolbe, ...
- Pope Francis and Archbishop Romero: Brothers in Faith
- On the West front of Westminster Abbey Archbishop Romero stands alongside the Grand Duchess Elizabeth of Russia, killed by the Bolsheviks in 1918; Manche Masemola, a South African teenager slain by her parents for converting to Christianity; ...
- Following Jesus 'not child's play'
- Quoting a parable from Matthew about three young men who wished to follow Jesus but wavered when he highlighted the enormity of the task at hand, Rakuba said Christians should emulate local martyrs Manche Masemola, Maqhamusela Khanyile and ...
Manche Masemola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manche Masemola books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.