A selection of articles related to manchu tungus.
Original articles from our library related to the Manchu Tungus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manchu Tungus.
Manchu Tungus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manchu Tungus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Central Asian Studies
- well as between Korean and Manchu-Tungus.1) However, about.
- Contrast In Manchu Vowel Systems B. Elan Dresher and Xi Zhang
- University of Toronto firstname.lastname@example.org zhang1@chass.
- Ethnicity and Culture Complex in the Northern Minorities Sachiko
- which the Manchu-Tungus group and the Mongolian group are closely interwined both anthropologically and ethnographically.
Suggested News Resources
- Saving the Beijing dialect
- Their language was created from characters based on the Mongolian language, part of the Manchu-Tungus language. The Beijing dialect differs from east to west.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tungusic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Tungusic languages (also known as Manchu-Tungus, Tungus) form a language family spoken in Eastern Siberia and Manchuria by Tungusic peoples.
- Manchu-Tungus languages -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Manchu-Tungus languages, smallest of three subfamilies of the Altaic language family.
- Manchu-Tungus - Monumenta Altaica
- Contains texts in various ancient and modern altaic languages: Turcic, Mongolian, Manchu-Tungus, Korean, Japanese.
- Bibliography of Manchu-Tungus linguistics
- Boldyrev, B.
- Search for data in: Tungus etymology
- Proto-Tungus-Manchu. Match substring, Match beginning, Like beginning, Like substring. Altaic etymology.
Related searchesapoapsis distance
muhammad bin tughluq
lex duodecim tabularum
german emperor wilhelm i