A selection of articles related to mandala.
Original articles from our library related to the Mandala. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mandala.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Mandala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mandala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Monks' sand mandala destroyed in Baker Center on Monday night
- The monks put up a “do not touch” sign next to the mandala after they left Monday evening, and Collins said he is unsure whether the sign was ignored or the destruction was done intentionally. He added that the entire ordeal makes the university look ...
- Harmonious monks: Tibetan monks create sand mandala at University of Puget Sound
- “In the daytime, we learn to make the mandala. In the evening time, from 7 to 11, we practice the music,” Phunchog said. The monks have lived in exile from their original Tibetan monastery since 1959.
- Rethinking Religion: Mandala mishap in Baker Center was a blessing in disguise
- The mandala, an intricate geometric pattern made entirely from sand, is being built by seven Tibetan monks from the Labrang Tashi Kyil Monastery in Dehra Dun, India.
- Jain Irrigation System raises Rs 289 cr from Mandala Capital
- "Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (JISL) has made a preferential issue of Compulsorily Convertible Debentures (CCDs) with a 5 per cent annual coupon to Mandala for a total subscription of Rs 2,896 million (Rs 289.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.