- Learning Mandarin from birds
- Scholars of the Mandarin Chinese language can learn a lot from birds. That's the premise of a new language learning game designed by a Michigan State University researcher and an interdisciplinary team of students. Inspired by the varying tones of bird ...
- Mandarin Orchard fire: 350 evacuated, 1 guest taken to hospital
- Nearly 350 hotel guests were forced to evacuate the Mandarin Orchard Singapore hotel late on Tuesday night, after a fire in a sixth-floor kitchen.
- 1 injured, 350 evacuated after fire breaks out at Mandarin Orchard
- SINGAPORE: A man was injured and 350 hotel guests were evacuated after a fire broke out at the Mandarin Orchard on Tuesday night (Mar 15). Two Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted to the fire at around 11.40pm.
- Mandarin in South African schools moves forward
- “I am happy to announce that 2,000 textbooks will be donated by the Chinese government to assist in teaching mandarin in schools until a South African textbook is developed.
- Richmond man against Mandarin-only strata meetings wants official languages law
- VANCOUVER - A British Columbia man who filed a human rights complaint against his townhouse council for conducting Mandarin-only meetings says he wants the law changed to prohibit the use of unofficial languages. Andreas Kargut lives in a 54-unit ...
Mandarin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mandarin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.