- Gambia: Jammeh's Insult Aimed At Mandinkas Reflects His Tribalist Mentality
- Gambia – A full breed Jola civil servant has labelled Yahya Jammeh a “tribalist” following Yahya's recent tribal jibes directed at Mandinkas in Gambia.
- Gambia: Beyond winter sun in West Africa
- We're on our way to the “Holy Forest” of Makasutu (Maka coming from the word Mecca, and Sutu meaning “forest” in the local Mandinka language). “There are no Gambians that don't believe in the devil, no Gambians that don't believe in witchcraft, ...
- Traveling to Gambia, West African: My classmates and I were inspired by
- I come from the Mandinka nation. We resided in a small village in The Gambia. We were colonized by the British.
Mandinka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mandinka books and related discussion.