- Children's festival at Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir
- Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir along with school management (MAHE) organised the Annual Children's Festival (Bal Anand Melava) for students of standards four to five. A total of one hundred and fifty four students from neighbouring schools which included ...
- Kanti portion of Jagamohan of Sri Mandir develops numerous cracks
- Bhubaneswar: The condition of Jagamohan of Sri Mandir, the temple of Lord Jagannath at Puri in Odisha, is reported to be critical. Kanti, the upper part of Jagamohan, has developed many serious cracks.
- At BJP youth wing meet, cadres call for Ram Mandir, elders focus on Kanhaiya
- Ram Lala, hum ayenge, mandir wahin banayenge (Lord Ram, we'll be back and build the temple at that exact site),” the cadre would roar. But the leader would motion them to be silent or simply ignore the chant and the issue wholesale.
- Dist in-charge Min reprimands admn over mismanagement at Mahakal Mandir
- Minister Bhupendra Singh during the meeting of Central Simhastha Fair Committee assured members of the committee that new Darshan arrangement made on the occasion of Mahakal Mandir would be changed. Shoe stand will be shifted and devotees will ...
Mandir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mandir books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespagan gods
lantern modern lanterns
leamington spa history
sun yat-sen republic of china
lu decomposition inverse matrix
south ossetia demographics
electricity pylon materials used