- Anisha's chudail act on 'Sahib Biwi Aur Boss'
- However, things go out of hand when Mandodari enters the picture and decides to get Anisha and Vinod married at a tantrik's insistence. I enjoyed doing the tandav and that, too, on a Hindi song.
- Grand spectacle
- There were also the sad moments — when Lakshmana was taken for dead or when Mandodari wept over her dead husband, Ravana, but the characters handled the tragedies with great dignity. The mood-relevant music (Sivaranjani, Natabhairavi ...
- Tradition well preserved
- In the 1930s there was much discussion regarding the revival of 'Sadir,' as Bharatanatyam was then known, due to its association with the Devadasis, hereditary temple dancers.
- Songs for a purpose
- We all know that music is a unifying force and this is what t Aikya celebrates at its annual show. Presented by Global Adjustments, a multiple service provider, this year's performance will be based on the theme 'Mandodari meets Sita'.
- Meeting of two styles
- When music is for a cause, it lends more soul to the swaras, which is what Aikya's annual shows are about. An initiative of the multiple service provider Global Adjustments, this year's performance will be based on the theme 'Mandodari meets Sita'.
Mandodari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mandodari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.