A selection of articles related to manetho aegyptiaca.
Original articles from our library related to the Manetho Aegyptiaca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manetho Aegyptiaca.
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Manetho Aegyptiaca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manetho Aegyptiaca books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IAN S. MOYER • Assistant Professor of History, the University of
- Jul 15, 2011 “Luculentissima Fragmenta: Manetho's Aegyptiaca and the Limits of Hellenism,” Ancient.
- Chap#2 ID
- 1 Manetho, Aegyptiaca, FR. 6-7. ...
- Radiocarbon-Based Chronology for Dynastic Egypt
- Jun 18, 2010 surviving evidence from Manetho's Aegyptiaca. (written in the third century B.C.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Ancient Egypt Site - Manetho, Egypt's Most Famous Historian
- Jul 21, 2009 It is to Manetho's Aegyptiaca that we owe the division of Ancient Egyptian history in 30 dynasties.
- Manetho's History of Egypt papyrus
- Manetho's "Aegyptiaca". Extract from a comprehensive History of Egypt, written in the 2nd century B.C.
- Manetho on the Hyksos
- Manetho on the Hyksos. Manetho, Aegyptiaca., frag.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmusic of botswana folk music