A selection of articles related to manetho aegyptiaca.
Original articles from our library related to the Manetho Aegyptiaca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manetho Aegyptiaca.
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Manetho Aegyptiaca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manetho Aegyptiaca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Durchleuchtung der Pyramiden stößt auf "thermische Anomalien"
- Kairo – Am 25. Oktober ist das internationale Forschungsprojekt "Scan Pyramids" angelaufen, für das vier große ägyptische Pyramiden mit Infrarot-Detektoren auf verborgene Hohlräume untersucht werden. Und etwas wurde bereits gefunden, auch wenn ...
- Toby Wilkinson's “The Rise and Fall of Ancient Egypt”
- When the third-century B.C. Egyptian historian Manetho wrote “Aegyptiaca,” his dynasty-by-dynasty account of a great civilization, the realm of the pharaohs was already vastly ancient.
- Home > Articles > “Jerusalem: Capital of the Jews”:The Jewish Identity of
- It is noteworthy that despite the negative views of Jews and Judaism expressed by authors such as Manetho, Apion, Tacitus and Juvenal, the Jewish identity of Jerusalem is always clear and never a subject of dispute.
- Manetho ou Maneton
- Manetho, ou Maneton, foi um sacerdote egípcio que viveu durante a era ptolomeica. Ele é o autor de Aegyptiaca, uma história do Antigo Egito, uma obra que não chegou intacta até nós. Manetho sabia ler e escrever os Hieróglifos, mas fez toda sua obra em ...