A selection of articles related to manganese.
Original articles from our library related to the Manganese. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manganese.
- Manganese w/ Rhodonite
- Spiritual powers: Facilitates resolve, determination. Promotes spontaneity. Connects to Angelic beings. Healing attributes: Works with kidney and bladder, relieves water retention. Diminishes free radicals....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Manganum (Manganese)
- Manganese is a widespread metal on Earth. It makes connections with many other elements. Manganum-characters are flexible; they easily adapt themselves to other people. They feel a great need to help and support others. If they cannot help you they become...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
Manganese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manganese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- RPT-Australian Aboriginal landowners approve manganese mine expansion plan
- The expansion plan has not received the required government approval, but a South32 spokeswoman told Reuters the plan could extend the lifespan and expand the scale of Groote Eylandt's GEMCO manganese mine, a joint venture in which South32 holds ...
- Manganese ore prices rally 12%-15% on China demand, low supplies
- Prices for manganese ore delivered to China jumped 12%-15% week on week Friday, on the back of prevailing strong Chinese demand, as concerns over falling supplies continued. Platts assessed its weekly 44% manganese ore price at $2.90/dmtu CIF ...
- Steel-hardening manganese mined in Arizona
- Manganese Deposits of Eastern Arizona. Information Circular, U.S.
- South32 reports $1.7B H1 loss on writedowns in manganese and coal
- Australia's South32 on Thursday reported a first-half loss of $1.7 billion, hurt by big writedowns for its manganese and energy coal businesses.
- Neanderthals may have deliberately sourced manganese dioxide for use in fire
- The usual interpretation is that these 'manganese oxides' were collected for their colouring properties and used in body decoration, potentially for symbolic expression.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.