- Rolling Stone Australia
- Last year, Mangelwurzel frontwoman Cosima Jaala released her acclaimed first solo album. But that shouldn't overshadow this jigsaw ensemble, who defy easy categorisation with their genre-scrambled sound. Jaala's vocals range from rapping and ...
- Mangelwurzel – (Northcote Social Club, Melbourne)
- They've been called the weirdest band in Melbourne … and I've been really looking forward to this February 26 gig, having seen Mangelwurzel at the Brunswick Festival Street Party a year ago.
- That's not the sound of an insane asylum, it's the debut LP of Mangelwurzel, Gary
- One such nugget of lustrous amber is Melbourne presiding band, Mangelwurzel. The elated, warped majesty emanating from the group has earned a loyal following and has resulted in their most bold and adventurous release to date, their debut album Gary.
- Mangelwurzel is out of this world
- An eccentric and unpredictable mix of pop, jazz, punk, ska and grunge, Mangelwurzel has been touted by fellow Melbourne musician Peter Bibby as “kind of like if Mr Bungle made babies with No Doubt and threw essence of Bowie Zappa right in its face”.
- Is Mangelwurzel really the weirdest band in Melbourne?
- Watching Melbourne band Mangelwurzel live is an education in micro-genres. Their tight, catchy sound melds grunge and punk with ska, K-POP (Korean pop), J-POP (Japanese pop) and Ethio-Jazz. Legendary Ethiopian musician Mulatu Astatke is a band ...
Mangelwurzel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mangelwurzel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshainan economy
runescape runes types of runes
airbus a340 accident summary
mobile suit gundam characters
slam magazine history