- Movie-ing to the next level
- “For the Malaysian Film Festival, we accept that Bahasa Malaysia is the official language but we always acknowledge that in Malaysia we have many mother tongues. We have Malay films, but people can also speak Manglish, for instance, and use words like ...
- Manju Warrier sings a 'Manglish' song
- Years ago, she debuted in playback singing through the song Chembazhukka... in the film Kannezhuthi Pottum Thottu. Manju Warrier tries a hand at singing again with one of the songs of her upcoming movie Jo and the Boy, directed by Rojin Thomas.
- Oh, my Manglish!
- Oh, my Manglish! englishsign-L. THE RAKYAT POST By: JOHN ARUMUGAM.
- 9 popular Manglish words and their agak-agak origins
- As Malaysians, we're really action about a couple of things like our food, driving skills and multicultural harmony. But what truly defines us as Malaysians is our ridiculous and wonderful language. Our own brand of Malaysian English.
- I have been lucky to work with senior actors
- On working with the industry's top names, Sheelu says, "I have been lucky in my career so far to work with senior artistes - be it Sreenivasan in Weeping Boy, Mammootty in Manglish, Anoop Menon in She Taxi and Mohanlal in Kanal.
Manglish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manglish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestrumpet fingering
morten harket singles
beating dream interpretation