A selection of articles related to manichaeism theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Manichaeism Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manichaeism Theology.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Manichaeism Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manichaeism Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deducing the Nature of the Gods, Part II
- Hence the comic-book depiction of the war between good and evil as being hand-to-hand combat between Jesus and Satan is Manichaean theology, not Chtistian. Satan is frozen; he cannot roam the Earth. Evil is real, of course, but, as Scott Peck argues, ...
- Decoding Scalia's Secret Hunting Society, From Jägermeister to Medieval Heresy
- Mani's followers redacted Buddhist narratives under the rubric of Western theology. Saint Augustine was the most famous ex-Manichee, and Manichaeism for Western Christianity is regarded (since Augustine's time) as a contemptible heresy. Nonetheless ...
- Note to Glenn Beck: God Has Not Endorsed Ted Cruz
- Dominionism raises several theological concerns. It places handcuffs on God, imagining that He waits for us to pave the .... Your view(s) seem to be more aligned with the heretical theory of Manichaeism.
- That Good Ol', Life-Affirming, Self-Inflicted Violence
- I've found that, for all the glories of the Church, there are two which almost universally inspire envy in those outside of her folds: The Sacrament of Penance and the season of Lent.
Manichaeism Theology Topics
Related searchesmahakali caves
the cranberries singles
dream interpretation rising
piper halliwell powers
insurance business terms