Manifest Destiny Origin Of The Phrase
A selection of articles related to manifest destiny origin of the phrase.
Original articles from our library related to the Manifest Destiny Origin Of The Phrase. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manifest Destiny Origin Of The Phrase.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Manifest Destiny Origin Of The Phrase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manifest Destiny Origin Of The Phrase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The fate of American religion
- What is in fact happening is that because of delayed marriage and child bearing on-set, the points at which people have returned to church for much of the past 200 years (yes, even going back to the Manifest Destiny period), has been delayed. ...
- Christian Churches: the “Master Race” and “American Exceptionalism”
- The phrase “Good Germans” is a derogatory reference to citizens of Nazi Germany, almost all of whom were Christians — some 20 million Roman Catholics and 40 million Protestants. The silence of most Christian .....
- Why America Is Moving Left
- Anyone familiar with American history can hear the echoes. The phrase by any means necessary was ...
- How do we know our God is the right one?
- We have been divided by wounds caused by old and recent conflicts, by differences inherited from our ancestors, in the understanding and expression of our faith in God, one in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.