- Manipravalam was a literary style used in medieval liturgical texts in South India, which used an admixture of Tamil and Sanskrit. Manipravalam is termed a ...
- The little known story teller of The Hindu
- “You feel like entering into a world destroyed long ago. Even though he used manipravalam (a mix of Tamil and Sanskrit) it never hindered the flow of his language,” said writer Yuvan Chandrasekar, in his foreword to the republished short story collection.
- Dancer reveals Ayyappa legend through Mohiniyattam
- The music is written in Manipravalam, an ancient iterary style, a mixture of Sanskrit and Tamil. "The idea is to give clarity to the subject.
- A musical legacy
- The padams in the attakathas (story plays) are in Manipravalam and set in Carnatic ragas as well as in scales used in Sopanam music such as Padi, Ghantaram and Kaamodari. They possess high melodic and lyrical value. They are sung by two vocalists, the ...
- Words of power, at 82
- Some of her works are Malayalam Basha Ezhuthachan Vere , Anandapura Varnanam , Sree Narayana Dharshanam and A linguistic Study on Early Manipravalam . Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Lakshmi Bayi said Ms.
- The big debut
- A classical rock number, it is sung by Vipin Lal and written by Dhanya Suresh, Govind's sister, in Manipravalam, which is often used in padams.
Manipravalam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manipravalam books and related discussion.