- Aruttha Panchakam
- MaNipravALam text and its English translation can be accessed at: http://www. srivaishnava.org/sva/lokacar/apanca.
- not able to enjoy the original literature in Sanskrit, Tamil and MaNipravALam.
- 85 - ahobilavalli.org
- a Keerthanam in MaNipravALAm (which included Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit and. HindustAni languages), set in Surutti Raagam on Sri PadmAsani ThAyAr.
- Part 1 - Srihayagrivan.org
- the original MaNipravALam texts of Swamy DeSikan by Anbil SrI Srinivasan. Sowmianarayanan Swamin.
- MEMORY OF THE WORLD REGISTER Manuscript Holdings of
- Manipravalam texts are preserved in French research institutions in the south Indian town of Pondicherry.
- From lover to mother
- The manipravalam language used was also poetic, describing Arjuna's 'Ranna tandava' literally translated as 'war dance' referring to his valour in battle, or referring to him as a 'manasa choran' as 'one who stole my heart.
- Technically speaking, 'Manipravalam' refers to a harmonious blend of gems, ' Mani' and 'Pravalam', forming a beautiful garland.
Manipravalam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manipravalam books and related discussion.