- Peyton Manning has much to consider before taking a TV job
- Peyton Manning is only 40 years old. Most guys are retired by their early 30s. You can't just sit around.
- Why Peyton Manning's Retirement May Not Matter to the NFL
- Although many pundits predicted that Peyton Manning would announce his retirement after his second Super Bowl victory in February, the announcement on Monday still sent shockwaves through social media. In an age of retirements and subsequent ...
- Mark Sanchez Gets Shot at Replacing Peyton Manning
- The Broncos were left without an experienced quarterback this week when Manning, a five-time most valuable player, retired and Brock Osweiler signed with Houston as a free agent. So they have turned to Sanchez, who was acquired for a conditional 2017 ...
- In 2001, Peyton Manning's Las Vegas visit included lesson in manners
- When Peyton Manning officially called it a career, a lot of people were telling stories about him on the Internet, and telling shorter stories on Twitter.
- It sounds funny, but Mark Sanchez is probably better for the Broncos than 2015
- Statistically, Manning was one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL last year -- worse even than his own backup, Brock Osweiler. His Pro Football Focus comprehensive grade put him 29th out of 36 eligible quarterbacks.
Manning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.