- '11.22.63': Behind the Scenes and Seams of Stephen King's JFK-Assassination
- Murray thought the most exciting prop to source was Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher Carcano rifle, the gun that killed Kennedy. “I knew if I got that one wrong, everyone would be all over me.
- ROBERT DEWITT: Rifle key to understanding JFK assassination
- And he hit him in the head on the third shot with a 6.5 mm Mannlicher-Carcano rifle with a misaligned scope. It was arguably the worst infantry rifle of its era and was used by arguably the worst army in Europe.
- JFK assassination film: woman sues US government for return of 'lost' footage
- The fact is they may have simply done a piss poor job when they placed a carcano rifle at the scene- a rifle that had a misaligned scope and was a terrible choice for the assassination.
- How Stephen King's '11.22.63' came to be a miniseries
- It won't be as easy as materializing on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, just in the nick of time to wrestle Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle out of his hands. As Jake discovers, there's nothing easy about changing history.
Mannlicher Carcano is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mannlicher Carcano books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mannlicher Carcano Topics
Related searchesmani ratnam
midwifery historical perspective
niccol machiavelli list of works
laguna province history