- Top Definition. Mano. Short for Hermano, which means brother in Spanish.
- New Philly BYOB does Italian 'by hand'
- At first glance, the name of the restaurant A Mano seems to be missing an introductory "mano.'' We're not used to seeing, reading, hearing one mano without the other, a phrase most often associated with hand-to-hand combat or a gentlemanly duel.
- Kakadu National Park, Mano River, Kingdom Centre
- Which Australian territorial capital city, destroyed by a cyclone in 1974, is a starting point for travelers on their way to Kakadu National Park? 4. The Mano River forms part of the border between Liberia and which country to its northwest?
- ETSI Launches Open Source Mano Group
- BARCELONA -- A total of 23 Service Providers and Solution Vendors have announced their intent to join the Open Source MANO (OSM) Community in the Mobile World Congress being held in Barcelona focused on delivering an open source Management ...
- Catch Mano Le Tough Bring The Heat Down Under
- Niall Mannion aka Mano Le Tough is a man on a mission, bringing back housey goodness and spreading his delicious tunes to the people. Lucky for us that includes a sneaky trip down under. The Irish born Berlin based don has been making waves in the ...
- This TED Fellow is bringing Ghibli-style animation to Pakistan
- Mano's animators -- who work around the world online, and include artists in Pakistan, the UK, US, Malaysia and South Africa – then work the storyboards into the animated frames, all finished by hand using Wacom tablets and Photoshop. "We are doing ...
Mano is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mano books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.