- Follow your bliss
- According to the Taittiriya Upanishad, the self is swathed in five sheaths or koshas — the annamaya kosha, the pranamaya kosha, the manomaya kosha, the vijnanamaya kosha and the anandamaya kosha. The annamaya kosha refers to the physical body ...
- Das Kosha-Modell im Yoga
- Es gibt fünf Koshas: annamaya kosha, pranamaya kosha, manomaya kosha, vijnanamaya kosha und anandamaya kosha. Die Koshas beginnen im Randbereich Ihres physischen Körpers und reichen bis in den Kern Ihres Wesens als verkörperte Seele.
- It's National Yoga Month! Eight of the coolest places you'll ever perfect your
- On Sept. 19-20, participants may take a two-hour yoga class and then receive 60-minute spa treatment and lunch at the Spa Montage. As part of the series, Diana Christinson leads what's called the Manomaya kosha (one of five koshas of yoga).
- Meditation Made Easier: Try Guided Yoga Nidra
- Birch explains that while asana works on the physical body, or annamaya kosha, yoga nidra taps into the mind and causal fields, the manomaya and vijanamaya koshas, where deep-seated traumas often reside. This is one reason she teaches it to veterans, ...
Manomaya Kosha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manomaya Kosha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.